Contact Information

FormSpring.me/AnonymousBB

E-mail anonymousbbeauty@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sports Bras and Headbands

I bought soo many sports bras from Forever 21, omgosh they are SO cute. I feel kind of slutty just wearing  the sports bra, so I wear a sweater over it and zip it up. When I work out with my friend, I'll probably unzip it fully just because I'd be like What! I'm actually working out!


Contrast Sports Bra $12.80CAD [here]
It's so cute! I bought this in hotpink/black and white/black

Max Support Sports Bra $10.80 [here]
I have this pink one


Mesh Performance Sports Bra $13.80 [here]
I love this one! I have it in white and yellow


Racer Back Sports Bra $12.80 [here]
I have this in gray/white, teal/blue and hotpink/white

And I bought 2 Lululemon headbands for 9$ each here . I got the yellow/dark gray and teal/blue one. I prefer these ones just because I think they flatter me more. But a sales associate told me they tend to fall... it didn't fall for me and I was running.

1 comment:

  1. I would never think to try F21 for sports bras, but that first one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails