Contact Information

FormSpring.me/AnonymousBB

E-mail anonymousbbeauty@hotmail.com

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's always the same cardigan!


Cardigan: Talula Babaton, Top: Talula,  Bottom: Wilfred Faux Leather, Shoes: Christian Louboutin

I was waiting for my friend to get off work at Winners and these were the only clothes I had at my boyfriends. This is literally the exact same outfit as a couple of weeks ago but with pumps instead of boots!

So many people always find nice things at Forever 21. I never find any! 2/5 times I'll try things on, but never end up buying it.

I also need to buy more cardigans! I only have a couple which is this one, the cashmere button ones from Aritzia, and the batwings, and I hate all of them except this one. I need more, but I swear there are no nice ones! I've been trying so hard to find some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails