Contact Information

FormSpring.me/AnonymousBB

E-mail anonymousbbeauty@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ordering from Saks and Barneys!


Prada Patent Leather Ballet 330$

I've wanted these Prada flats for so long but they've been sold out at Holts and I remember 2 months ago online Nordstrom only had red available but no sizes, and Saks said they were not getting anymore in. But now they're doing pre-orders and I ordered one !






I'm also ordering the

Christian Louboutin Black Patent New Simple 120s from Barneys
735$

I was thinking about getting the leather ones, just because I don't have a black leather pair. But I think I'd save leather for a different style. One with a higher heel. It's 725$ too, I wonder why it's 10$ cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. I NEED those Prada flats!! IN LOVE!
    might have to see if Saks are still accepting pre-orders

    fashionable footprints

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails