Contact Information

FormSpring.me/AnonymousBB

E-mail anonymousbbeauty@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What to wear to interviews

 Blazer: Zara, Top: Wilfred Bustier, Pants: True Religion Jeggings, Shoes: Christian Louboutin

 Blazer: Talula Babaton Wool, Top: Wilfred, Pants: True Religion Jeggings, Shoes: Christian Louboutin

I am going to stop taking photos with my iPhone because I look so short and stubby !! Not sure why. I feel like Snooki and Deena from Jersey Shore, gross. Anyways! If I had to go to an interview I would probably wear something like this. But change the top. I've only been to one interview because I needed to go to it for school. I wore black Citizen Jeggings with a black with a faint design silk top from Urban Outfitters, and Gray Louboutins. To be honest, I never really wore my blazers so I kinda wanted to wear it for a photo so I wouldn't feel bad for them sitting in my closet. I don't even really like the Talula one, what a waste! I think it was like 225$ + tax too.

It looks so weird without a belt! Should have worn once in the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails