Contact Information

FormSpring.me/AnonymousBB

E-mail anonymousbbeauty@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Someone puked on my Wangs!




Alexander Wang Freja's

I wore these about a month ago to a housewarming party, and some girl PUKED on my shoes! I was sooo disgusted and wanted to throw them out and walk back to my boyfriends car. These are open toes too!! Even worse! I cleaned it up a bit and went home with my boyfriend. I left these downstairs and took a shower right away. I couldn't sleep last night and was so bored, so I decided to take them out and take a look. I tried cleaning the left one, and it was so gross! It didn't smell or anything, but because there are flaps, I had to move the flaps. You can't really tell but the left one is cleaned a bit, and the right one isn't.

I think I'm just going to bring it to Ace of Suedes and get them to clean it. They did a good job fixing a tiny hole in my patent Louboutins and my leather Mackage! It's too gross for me to clean. Especially how it's not even my own puke!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails