Contact Information

FormSpring.me/AnonymousBB

E-mail anonymousbbeauty@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Authentic Chanel Black Caviar GSTfor sale!

100% Authentic Chanel Black Caviar GST with silver hardware. It is literally like brand new! No creases or anything. Comes with original box, dust bag and authenticity card. The reason I'm selling this is because I got one the exact same thing from my uncle for my birthday which is a week away, and I can't sell the new one because it's a gift! But this one was only used twice MAX. I never really liked them that much, so that's why I need to sell asap!

 It is literally like brand new, and I am asking 2600$
Photos coming soon

1 comment:

  1. Can you send me photo's please. PrettyLikeABarbie@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails