Contact Information

FormSpring.me/AnonymousBB

E-mail anonymousbbeauty@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

School

I never understand why girls dress up when they go to school. I like to get in and get out. It actually bugs me when I see people sitting around and not doing anything, I find it so weird.

All I wear to school are Juicy pants for comfort or leggings. My classes this semester are 3 hours long so I'd rather be in sweats than jeans!


 I keep my Juicy pants folded and put them behind the clothes that are hung

 I don't wear Juicy jackets unless I'm at home or in the summer just because I find them a bit too short. I only  have one of the Dolman longer jacket version, but it doesn't even flatter me lol. It's way too long and baggy! I keep my Juicy jackets folded and put them on the shelves in my closet. I even have a purple jacket still new with tags. I'm not a fan of the tops anymore, maybe if I was working out I'd wear suits



For my tops, I just wear plain shirts or long sleeves under cardigans

 This is one of my favorite fall/winter cardigans from Aritzia, I got it a couple years ago. It's a lambswool and cashmere mix. They had a similar style in a camel color this year, I was going to get it but it was sold out so fast!

 This one's okay. It's another Talula one with a cashmere blend. I only would consider wearing this when I walk my dog, I don't like it that much actually. Just because the back kind of rounds off.

And here are just my spring/summer cardigans
.
 Best 165$ I ever spent! One of my favorite cardigans. It's Talula Babaton and there's a silk/cashmere blend. It's super thing but really cute.


And these 3 are just a silk/cashmere blend. They're okay, and by Wilfred

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails