Contact Information

FormSpring.me/AnonymousBB

E-mail anonymousbbeauty@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jackets

I always buy jackets because everyone is always buying jackets! But the truth is I hate jackets, I hate layering because I prefer to wear as less as possible lol. But out of all my jackets, these would be my favorite.


 Mackage Gretta


 Mackage Sophia

 Talula Babaton Howell Pea Coat
I want this in gray actually, But I rarely wear it, and if I do it's only for like 20 minutes in total. I didn't even know it hasn't been touched since I last dry cleaned it, lol the plastic is still on it

Northface Rain Jacket
This was super cheap! Only 100$

I'm contemplating about buying another Mackage, because I want a black one. The only black one I had was a Jerry and thank god I sold it, I hate that one now! I got it when it first came out and I think it's the ugliest just because I prefer leather collars

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails